The new TLC-40 and TLC-50 brooders fulfil all the functions required by altricial species of birds (parrots and birds of prey) very cost effectively and can also double as a Hospital Cage for sick or injured birds. The two models differ in size; the TLC-40 has an effective volume of 40 litres (10 US gallons) and the TLC-50, 100 litres (26 US gallons). Furthermore each model is available with either Eco or Advance control system. The Eco provides digital control and read-out of temperature whereas the Advance also shows humidity, includes temperature and power failure alarms and can be further supplemented by Brinsea’s optional EX Humidity Pump to provide full control of humidity too. The Advance versions include switchable internal LED lighting which is both efficient and effective.
Note: Humidity pump is sold separately.
- Accurate and adjustable digital temperature control
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for birds to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Permanent calibrated digital temperature control with additional features and flexibility in Advance versions
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- Choice of two generous sizes suitable for a wide range of species
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)